- Model NO.: SWFL
- Raw Material: Wheat , Corn, Straw, Maize
- Processing: Milling Machine
- Specification: CE, BV, SGS
- Type: Hammer Crusher
- Condition: New
- Trademark: ZTMT
- Origin: Jiangsu Liyang
SWFL Series Vertical Pulverizer
Main Uses and Applicable Scope
SWFL series pulverizers are widely used in the industries of feed, food, chemicals, medicine, etc. especially the feed industry. Pulverizer is one of the most important equipment for special feed mill. The pulverizing effect directly affects the quality, output and cost of compound feed. SWFL75, 102, 128 vertical-shaft pulverizers are suitable for large and medium sized feed mills, especially for pulverizing the raw materials of shrimp feed, eel feed, turtle feed and immature animal feed.
Compared with previous pulverizers, this machine has the following advantages:
1. Pulverizing-disc structure, resulting in high capacity.
2. High separating efficiency.
3. Main shaft bearing air cooled.
4. Quick changing of pulverizing Knives.
5. Granulation adjustable by aspiration air.
6. Fineness from 60-200 meshes.
7. Silencer (option) reducing noise.
8. Special feeder for difficult products.
9. Inspection door with security switch for changing the wear parts.
10. It's compact in structure with a built-in centrifugal airflow separator and it takes a small area;
11.The finemess of finished products can be willfully controlled according to the requirements of users's production.
12. The screen-passing rate is high up to 99.9%
13. Air sizing, Air conveying, Low rising of products temperature.
14.Gear ring has big diameter and more working teeth, resulting in high pulverizing efficiency.
15. Gear ring and cutter blade are made of high quality carbide, resulting in long service life.
16. Main bearing adopts the circulating water-cooling system, resulting in low rising of main bearing temperature and long service life.
17.The worm and wormwheel cover-lifting device results in convenient and quick repair.
This machine adopts stepless speed-adjusting motor for spiral feeding at an even rate so that users can find a best feeding speed conveniently according to different materials to be pulverizing.
|Power Of Motor (kw)||90||110||132/160|
|Dia Of Rotor (mm)||820||1100||1300|
|Power Of Grading Motor (kw)||5.5||7.5||11|