- Model NO.: SFSP50
- Processing Object: Cereals
- Condition: New
- Power: 15/18.5kw
- Trademark: ZTMT
- Origin: Jiangsu Liyang
- Type: Grinding Equipment
- Grinding Equipment Type: Feed Hammer Mill
- Applicable Materials Shape: Granular
- Brand Name: Ztmt
- Specification: CE, BV, SGS
Crushing Efficiency is nimproved more than 18%-20%, fine grinding particle fineness and uniformity is improved by more than 30%, crushing the material temperature by 0.5 ºC, selection of high quality alloy hammer, improve the efficiency of more than 50%.
Use And Applicable Scope
This series of hammermills can grind various pellet feed materials such as corn, sorghum, wheat, soya,. Crumbled cake and others. And they are specially desingned for materials of fibre and with high content of moisture and oil and fine grinding. They are the essential equipment in powder section on compound feed mills.
1. It is widely used for grinding for maize, grain sorghum, rice bran, rice straw, vine, maize straw, sorghum stalk, beanstalk, wheat straw etc;
2. Belt conveying,compact structure, easy operation, rotor passes accurate dynamic balancing test, less vibration during running;
3. It is with aspiration system, easy to operate;
4. It is suitable for rice factory, flour factory, feed factory and so on.
Advantages of large scale hammer mill:
-We adopt the progressive technological programs, well-designed;
-Hammer room like droplet, it can effectively eliminate material run into this room.
-Optimize the arrangement of knives, adjust the gap between knives and sifters.
-Many precision testings to insure equipments running smoothly and reduce noise, optimal performance.
-Creative hammer process with low power, the twice hammer structure like "W", it can enhance the rubbing action, then reduce the power it needs, increased production of 25%,
-Movable and opened operation door, new modal of sifter install tool, make the operation humanistic and convenient.
-Critical components are imported, their service life is longer, maintenance cost is also cheap.
-Carbide bit sifters with special processing.